Friday, August 19, 2011

TODAY By Victor Moguche

Today I will not gossip, I will learn to keep my big mouth shut, I will give a blind eye to things that less concern me ,or things I totally have no idea about. I will learn to mind my own business.

Today I will wave at my friend with a smile on my face, I will not frown at life….I will be happy when I see my friends doing well in their lives…I will always learn to say “thank you” when something good is done to me.

Today I will attend to all lectures without complaining of the long hours or heavy rains…, I will do my

assignments and cats without complains…I will not receive calls or text my friends during classes

Today I will call all my relatives in my phone book and tell them I miss them and love them much even if am silent most of the time, they should not take my silence as hatred..I love them all and care about them much..Today I will call my dad, mum and tell them am grateful for what they are doing in my life, to have cared for me, to have educated me this far, I pray God to bless them will call my siblings and tell them that, am greatiful to god for giving me wonderful people like them will call my friends and thank them for being caring and good friends to me.

TODAY I will find my time alone, I will sit in my room and PRAY,I will read the BIBLE and thank God for the life He has given to me and for the chance that I have to be in university….for the good health, for the food and for good environment.

Today I will spend 2min and observe a moment of silence in respect to my departed Dad, Mum, Sister, Brother. Nephew, Niece and a good friend who were called by God too soon..I will miss them,,,, I will shed a tear for them and ask God why He decided to take them so early. I will agree with God ….and say ……let their souls rest in eternal peace.

Today I will walk alone to the trees and spend a quality time there…I will sing my favorite song….i will enjoy it like no other…I will try to sing all the existing voices, starting from Tenor, Bass, Altor and then pace to Soprano….

Today I will get out all my bedding, clothes, shoes ,utensils………everything, I will wash them with a smile on my face knowing that they are mine, and am the one going to use them.

Today I will pick my phone and call my EX,I will tell them I miss them much though I moved on,I will thank them for helping me pass a stage in life,I will take this time to wish them a cool and fantastic life with their partners….i will thank them for their time and love when we were together.

Today I will treat myself well, I will give Sukuma a break, I will cook myself a sumptuous dinner, I will just do myself some justice today.

Today I will gather all the courage and approach that lady, dude I have always admired, I will look them straight into their eyes and tell them that I have admired them all along, and I couldn’t hold it any longer, I will just do my part.

TODAY I will spend some time and pray for my country, I will pray for our tribes, our leaders……I will pray for peace, rain and love and Unity.

Today I will spend some money and buy my best friend a gift, I will tell them I feel so good when am with them and I care for them much and love them Sana.

Today I will tell my friends the truth on what I feel about them ,I will boldly tell them of the things they do that annoy me, I will politely tell them to adjust on their bad morals, I will just not sit watching them go to hell when am their friend to care for them

TODAY I WILL SURELY MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

.

1 comment:

your comment, your voice...

Search site.