Monday, August 15, 2011

A DISCONTINUED LUTENANT FEAST`S ON MY JULIETOS. By David Mwitari

Another sun has risen in Golgotha. I the son from the land where the horizon is the end of the earth-‘CHRISTONONYMOUS ISCARIOTIS, the village teaching consultant [V.T.C], Treasurer of Kazi Kwa Vijana Initiative (T.O.K.A.F) and latest comrade, have come again. Before the sun hibernates to the other world, you will realize why I had to print the writing ‘Hapa kuna mbwa kali’ right on my door step. Have found how generosity is expensive in Golgotha. Jusfa, the new hubby I have is now the spy agent who will be monitoring Julietos my charming sweetheart. He delivered a good report a fortnight ago of slight defiance made by Julietos.

It all started when I pirated Judas a discontinued Lutenant who am sure had come to scheme on the new arrivals and teach them on how to have priorities upside down. I made damage by introducing him to my Julietos of which Jusfa had warned me. Nevertheless, tell me, how would I have treated Judas as a suspect? On his looks, there was no sign of betrayal nobody would have doubted him to be a potential priest who had missed the celibacy track and kissed a bottle only once since he was tipsy.

By the way I had seen him loitering around the shrine as skirt wearers were training on some stingos to make in church. I thought him to be one of the flock. They exchanged their contacts with Julietos as she fidgeted an act she never did while with me. I realized there was some chemistry circulating between the two unlike poles I had put in the same den. On the other hand ,I did not suspect Julietos who had previously promised to ‘DO IT’ with me after which she would embark on her calling to be a nun

They laughed with Judas whom I could hear revealing to her the secret on how to get a PASS. “You only have to boil all the books containing all the units you have taken and drink that soup minutes before the exam” Judas said. They busted into a laughter. Judas was bequeathed with oratory talent. I realized he would elope with Julietos with ease by telling her what I had not told her. I called off the conversation and told Judas the KOGELOS were playing INGWE. He was a football fanatic. He left immediately, little did I know he had planned on feasting on Julietos. The following day he came and explained to me the wonders behind the magnificent falls. He told me to go and explore first then to take Julietos on a weekend as a surprise. He wanted to be left with her when I leave to show her how jealous I was not to have allowed her to access the forbidden fruit

I blindly left him in my apartment. Hardly had I caught a glimpse of the falls when Jusfa called. “ULLALAH! You know what? Judas is with JULIETOS!” The call was instantly ended. When I called him back to explain the ordeal. Well, I only heard, Mteja wa nambari uliyopiga apatikani kwa sasa.’Jusfa had not clarified what he told me. But you can guess with me what they were doing. I went up the rocky terrain panting although I could do nothing hurting to Judas. He had dislocated jaws of many guys here in Golgotha.

1 comment:

  1. David Mwitari . . . ? Must be a new member, right? Nice story.

    ReplyDelete

your comment, your voice...

Search site.