Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

By Scott

My love,

some argue that in a relationship distance refers to the geographical proximity. To some it’s all about the emotional flex.Oh my love, whatever that means, I want you to know that I missed you.

Two whole weeks love, two weeks they kept us apart. Two weeks they left me miserable, not knowing if we will ever see each other again. Are you asking me who the ‘they’ are? Come on love, they are the very same people who have never approved of our union in the first place. The people who feed us with a bunch of lies to keep us apart. For the past two weeks baby, they have mocked me and laughed at my face, happy that we had finally broken up. They said that we used our relationship to mock them.

Them who don’t know the meaning of love. Them who don’t know that when in love, you don’t keep secrets from each .You tell each other the truth even of the wrongs one has done and not merely the sweet nothings lovers tell each other.

They said that I had driven you away because of my nagging. Rumours circulated that I had monopolized you and taken away your manhood to the extent that I had henpecked you. You did all I asked you to do without questions and in all obedience, so said the rumours. The people who called themselves your friends, them who needed your help in looking for employment a while back are the ones sweetie who are doing this to us. Can you believe it, babe? That now that they have actually reached their self actualization level, they can afford to wish you ill luck in you? To you? To us? Kweli kikulacho ki nguoni mwako.

I missed you so much that now that you are back I am going to show you how much I love you. I am going to love and cherish you like never before because only I know what it means to away from you-my love. It seemed like I was in a long distance relationship, both geographically and emotionally. I never want to be that far from you again. So just like before you went, I believe that we would still be having that coffee every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. But what I loved the most are the dinner dates we had on Tuesdays night. Baby, I can’t wait for this.

So as I wait for you to be discharged and come back to me, I just want you to know that I love you and nothing can ever change my love for you. Love you. Bye.

Yours truly,

Scott

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment, your voice...

Search site.