Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MY CAMPUS EXPERIENCES: My night with a MUSO SGC Director!

BY NYAO NYAORI

The Director was convincing and very jovial. Hisher name was D—D for Director and not David nor Edwin. D managed to convince me and others, NO, I managed to convince D. In most cases a lady is convinced by a man and not vice versa! D also garnered 11 votes but was later to vote for himself. In total D got 12 votes.

Most comrades might think that I will mention names like those of akina Mwamburi, Obwogo, Waweru, Okeri, Olando, Wainaina, Nyariki, Mukolwe, Tuwei, Ong’aro, Kuria and Mwangi. I will not do that as it might contravene my e-moral ethics.

As I was saying, that night was not any different though I had heard that a man by the name MoiAdmin Mashoka attacked 10,000 comrades, two Chips Cafés and another Chips Café far away at the Gymnasium. The 3rd one (Chips Cafés far away …) was the only unusual happening as the others had more than enough (25 times) been attacked. D took me through and through to the Hostels. We were destined to spend the night at hisher place.

To convince D to do it never needed any, neither extra nor very sharp muscles. The first assignment was to know how heshe could successfully gang up with fellow colleagues and strike at a balance. They started with the spaces all over. D also told me that if I was to be shown and told the tactics, then I needed to keep quiet like the other former Ds. I promised to abide by that.

Before D could tell me any more thing, we had breaking news from the allegedly gagged mediums that a one Mr. Peter Mashoka Exploiter had again attacked other comrades. This time round he had injured them seriously taking all the shops and hiking the ‘fares’ of the commodities in those shops. A pen which normally retailed at sh. 10 was now sh. 15, TP was hiked to sh. 25 instead of a normal sh. 15 (for the same poor quality) and many other basic commodities.

When I tried to ask himher why that was happening, D told me that it is because they are not paid and much is expected from them.

At this point I got more confused and I had to request himher to give me a drink or anything close to that. D held me by my hand and we walked together towards the Soweto Students’ Centre Shops and Chips Café! I finally knew that D owned 2 Chips Cafés, 5 shops, butchery, M-pesa Shop, Vinyozi and some photocopying spaces.

They had stolen all shops and everything.

Earlier I had heard that D was Integrity Negative, HIV Positive, Corruption Positive and Performance Negative but I just had to get my ‘right!’

I walked right towards the ACM (Automated Condom Machine) to get one for the road. There were nowhere to be removed leave alone to be seen!!!

I just remembered that they had been stolen and stocked at the shops. And… and… and… as I walked out I heard someone from Hostel Hech and Jei say that someone was intentiaonally switching off Kenya Power so as to make more sales of the Chips Cafés, both. It might have been a lie because I later saw the Dean of Students Mr. Mureithi and the Chief Security Officer Major (rtd) Ben Kiplagat.

Before I could sleep I had to buy a ngumu as I could not afford hisher chips. All the rooms selling ngumus had been given suspension letters: ALL BUSINESSES ILLEGAL! I slept alone.

My nightmare with a MUSO SGC Director

1 comment:

  1. In literature, we used to call this kind of writing a lampoon. Hehe, it's cleverly crafted, man! Huyo Mashoka na ashindwe!

    ReplyDelete

your comment, your voice...

Search site.