Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FULFILL MY DREAMS…………LORD

BY VIC MOGUCHE

I saw my room with a flat screen T.V ,a woofer, fridge, microwave and a water dispenser,Asubuhi nilipoamka nikapata coil pekee juu ya meza, Baba pliz timiza maono yangu.

I dreamt that my transcript had distinctions As, no missing marks,but when I woke up in the morning there were six sups and four Ds with some missing marks..lord why?

I saw myself living in hostel A with my own key and not pirating, asubuhi nilipoamka nilijipata F houses with other six roommates.

I dreamt nikikula Sirikwa Hotel, expensive delicacies, but when I woke up in the morning I found myself kwa mama Chella behind Frakaz taking Ugali, sukuma na supu ya viazi, lord fulfill my dreams please.

Niliota ndoto usiku nikiwa Mombasa kwa Beach,with white people around me,swimming,nice drinks,But when I woke up in the morning I found myself at Kesses Dam riding a boat with very dark people.

I dreamt that I was eating fish with Kachumbari,But when I woke up I found myself roasting Omena with Ngumu.Lord,Timiza maono yangu.

I dreamt yesterday that I was a fifth year technology student, when I woke up I found myself a confused first year in campus

Niliota nimelala na bibi mrembo duniani ,but when I woke up in the morning I found myself holding my pillow between my thighs, lord pliz fulfill my dreams.

I dreamt last night that I owned a blackberry phone,facebooking,2going and twittring,but when I woke up in the morning I found myself holding a kabambe in public.

I dreamt that my girlfriend was called Emilly,Sylvia,Brenda or Mercy,but when I woke up I found her called Capsicondita Domtilla,lord what is this now?,timiza maono yangu.

I dreamt that I was in Nairobi City walking in the streets enjoying my ice cream,but when I woke up in the morning I found myself at ‘stage’ bargaining for mutura with smoke all over,lord please why?

I dreamt that I was selling computers and expensive electronic gadgets in Washington DC ,but when I woke up in the morning I found myself selling Ngumuz and Buns in Hostel H.

LORD PLEASE FULFILL MY PROMISES,TIMIZA MAONO YANGU

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment, your voice...

Search site.