Friday, August 26, 2011

VOTE FOR THIS WITH CONFIDENCE

By David Mwitari

Honourable comrades I have a motion to move. Before I am through with it ,you will have realized how inspirational it is especially to our fellow newcomers. Mark you, the old folks of this palace of higher learning should conceal either their ears from hearing or the eyes from perusing through this motion. Trust me, it will create jobs and bring into action new ideologies to our newcomers. However, if the old folks do the contrary, I will masquerade with the heartbroken, the coil blowers and the engineers of “supps” at the fire assembly as Lau Lawi hinted .In addition it will instill new senses to the pioneers of maandazi, credo and soft loan entities. Allow me to take you through these fertile and un utilized business frontiers.

At first, let me commend the old folks for realizing we needed to add our weight thus they brought the chipo cafeterias around the Soweto mess. But since I guess you never dream these days you had no revelation of the chipo mwitu investment. For your information they go as cheap as ten bob.What our newcomers have to do is register with the kamua club.This club trains on how to siphon oil from the transformers which they should use to roast their potatoes.When i visited our fellow comrades at the Jerusalem city(KU),I found out they have already been oriented in it.The streets leading to their bedsitters and single rooms are full of these investors who are getting a dwindling profit.

Secondly ,I have not seen any suspected sugarcane vendor moving round the desperation desk merchandising this sweet watered sponge. The question of a clean environment is out of context since even the biblical Zacheaus collected only the tax, he had no business of researches on environmental science .I figured out how romantic it is to sit at the desperation desk while taking your jaws on a jogging exercise , as you prepare for a vibe.

Once more, I do not see any objection if I say the condom ATMs are normally refilled everyday but you get them empty which brings the question of where the dudes in this palace of higher learning get the libido from whereas no njugu karanga hawkers hover around. Don’t you see how thriving this investment can be?As they are called alias karu, we should from now see guys actively distributing them especially around the well known Hostel Semenya and koinange estates which will definitely be a fruitful endevour. For promotional purposes the doors should from now read labels like ‘tunachoma na kuuza njugu karanga hapa’

Consequently ,I have been wondering whether primates of this palace of higher learning do not break their cups,plates and basins. This is because chomelea and malimali intruders never trespass here. From now what you are supposed to do is to join me in litting fire in crown paint jerrican to start moving along fixing the plastics which are lying in your lodgings. Belief me, this department is as fertile as Migingo and Ugingo Island .Lastly,I will be cleaning your shoes at the exit from the stage market from now since when my in-laws came to allow me feast on my charming sweetheart, I embarrassed them by tacking on my trouser in my socks to avoid dirtifying it an act we find nothing wrong when it rains in the land where the horizon is the end of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment, your voice...

Search site.