Friday, April 8, 2011

Repher Mukonzo and Victor Moguche describe Moi University walls

UNIVERSITY WALLS
I am a wall, I can see you
I can hear you; I can feel you, touch and smell you
 I know everything you do, when, where, how and with who.
You just write funny staff on me
Yet I don’t lament –yet you need me.
I am your wall that stands tall at MTL
You have no respect on me yet you need me the most
I can see you when in pairs in the name of reading with heavy handouts
Yet you come to put out the fire burning in you
“Kevo N Sheila were here”- am I worth to be written such stupid names
Am I worth to be written on such stupid names?

I am your dirty wall at the loos of hostel B. you have written the names of your dream girls on me. “Concepta Domitilah” –when you come for your short calls, you point your small thing on this name – you masturbate on it – yes on my face.

I always see you enter the loos, you climb on the bowel, then you hold me with your two hands – you do – am warning you Robert, learn to carry tissue paper instead of rubbing your behinds against me. I will resign being at the loos, I rather be a wall at the administration block, may be in the office of the V.C.

I could love to witness how he sits, reasons and comes up with solution to the uprising  matters like the “Mashoka” story accommodation matters, missing marks matters truly one “Mashoka” was dumped, he is now rotting here with me. Those who dumped these creatures I wish I could have guts to approach your creature and report to you so that he sends you to hell to burn with a pop sound.

I am your wall that stands short at Students’ Centre. I see you when you bend over during “kadunda” yet you read the first and the second reading of Apostle Paul on Sunday. But some irritate, they bring cheap alcohol viceroy and shamelessly urinate on me yet I do not lament. As your wall at student centre, I have had a pleasure to see incredible persons like Redsan, Nonini. Mejja, Miss Moi, Mr. Flex yet I do not pay the damage.

I am a wall at LH1 or I should a wall at the finance office. To see how the MUSO bursary are equally allocated or how some fees just suddenly   goes missing.

Oh my friends let me be a wall at the bathroom of Hostel J. Whauuh, beautiful scenes I would see, some big, some small, some good and some irritating but it is good to a wall at Hostel J.

Or a room in this hot Hostel J. to see the dark ones and brown ones, some chests - some “just there”, others really there! And others “Mteja”. I could wish to those who constantly exile their roommates.

But now I am your wall at the sewage. Oh, comrades what I see are doctors, pilots, pastors, rarely do I see thieves but what I experience during exams is beyond my measure. Most have taken cheating as an elective, they fix tiny, dirty “Mwakenya’s” inside my tissues, they write funny QS formulas on me, do I complain? I should start my own “JIAMINI” campaign. Sometimes I love being the LH1 wall, I am an assured Christian, I am fed with “chakula cha roho” yet no basket comes to me collect “sadaka”.
Or I should be a wall at the Soweto mess so I should eat rice and beans that remains. I love being a wall though I have my dark points.

By     Vic Moguche and  Repher Mukonzo

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha this so crazy.
    I wish to be a wall in hostel K. I call her sodom and gomora. I see a couple bathing together, washing eachother's backs.

    ReplyDelete

your comment, your voice...

Search site.