Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MY BABY, 2013

By Stanley Kimuge

My baby I have a letter for you. As we wheel down I can speak admirably about. I know you just fresh. I know that the beautiful ones are not yet to be born. But with you, I can see are the first girl from that generation. I seat back holding my cheek and just stare at this with my lasses giving themselves high five. 

I look with much ado. I can smile at you. You erase the bad moments we had from my previous girl friend. I know you know that useless and rickety 2012. She slept with a lot of thugs. Though, things were as good as always. Until, well until she had grown wrinkles. At first, she was so innocent. She couldn’t spit at harmless fly. I knew I would live with her forever. But we had to break up last night. 

I must admit that the cupid arrow had struck the bottom of my heart. She had what every man desired: beautiful blues eyes iris surrounded by milky matter. She kept her nail long enough to scratch my back. She had perfect scenery. The well curved plateau behind and two hills in front must have struck me most. After all, she has eaten margarine. And of course, the balanced diet from me.

But things had evolved so fast. She complained that I had thoughts on you. The problem is that I found myself fanaticizing on you. I could see her face sagging. Her taste of life had changed so quickly. She began complaining of back aches. Even bed aches. I could go alone to have a yokuzuna drink. Just hoping that someone replaced by emptiness. She even protested my newly learnt Gangstarman dance style. It was childish. She had said in her sick bed, few days before we were separated. But that’s now past. 

I know the Valentine Day will be rosy I promise. It is the sweet sixteen. I must buy you a pair of manicured skirt. I’ll spend more than in the last days. A bash was to celebrate our divorce. We will toss our love and of course doze in bed as usual. That will mark epitome of us. Don’t worry I’ll introduce you to the World of bliss. For now, I just hope and pray that things will fly smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment, your voice...

Search site.