Sunday, October 17, 2010

MULU’S WORD ON OUR LEARNING FACILITIES.

“Unless we are communicating we are not related in any way.” This is a quote I encountered in my interaction with literature. And because of the relationship I choose to speak on our learning facilities.
Unsettled debt,
I feel indebted to vindicate the state of our learning environment because you gave me that mandate. And boldly I took it up. I accept there has been unusual dirt in the lecture halls, SR’s and SNs and surprisingly in the library. Thanks to those of us who saw it wise to enquire on the whereabouts by inboxing me on facebook. Another concern was that the state of the toilets and the PA system at LH1 and lighting system in the SRs.
Way forward,
Due to the above issues I sought assistance from Dr Sang (the chief administrative officer) who accepted to walk around and confirm for himself. I assure all comrades that a change must be observed and possibly at a higher notch.
Comrades duty,
I call upon all School Reps and comrades at large to equip me with any information that deserves my reaction. A number of channels can be used: fb(inbox) or slip/ drop your comments at carrel 2 in the MTL.
On the library,
It must be neat. And for this we can’t stoop any low3 in the name of a request! The breakage of the reading tables is being looked into since we have drifted into the busiest part of the semester.
We’ll have to be patient as the final logistics of expanding the cyber café within the library are being effected. We must get there. Very soon
On campus writers,
I was once part of you. Let’s get back on board and make the community aware of herself. Aristotle in his wisdom will refer to a writer as, “ an all-knowing being, the third eye to the society”. Hence, objectivity, facility and clarity of the motivation of our Art must always prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment, your voice...

Search site.