Monday, July 1, 2013

TOO QUALIFIED!

By Simon Gichimu

Ever thought you are better?
Then reality is bitter.
Bouncing out as a comrade,
Joining the rest in parade,
Not as officers,
But hungry job-hunters..
If only I knew what matters!


If we were plenty,
Employer got hefty.
Selection applied tactics,
And dirty damn antics,
Little did I know,
I'd been cornered,
A sumptous surprise I garnered!


Your certs are extremely good..
Honestly my institute is too crude,
To tame and harbour, Such brains,
You are an ostrich,
We are just cranes!


I suppose or guess,
You look for better grounds to graze.

Talk of stare,
Or even a glare...
I got confused,
And lastly amused,
If that criteria was empirical...
Definitely it seemed satirical...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment, your voice...

Search site.