Saturday, September 10, 2011

THE MAN OF THE CHICKEN BLOOD

By mwitari David

The terrorism program which has been enjoying airplay here in paradiso of higher learning spearheaded by mashoka has aroused my cold blooded tubes under my skin as it happened when us in –kistan and -ganstan were attacked by Obama.This has forced me the son from the land where the horizon is the end of the earth think outside the box to try and avoid any cowardly attempt by mashoka to disrupt any snoopy businesses with my charming sweetheart who lives in a lodging around mabs.Hence,I have decided to award him the most honourable tittles of this paradise,that is chemical names from our land like al-mashoka,alias the great menace,alias the lion,alias octopus,alias Ocampo,alias serial killer and more to come.Moreover,I have formulae that led me to the blend of these names.

Firstly,he is al-mashoka alqshabab because he strikes in a terrific speed only comparerable to that of his cousins Alqaeda and Alshabab.I realized they should bear the same branding since the training is done in Mogadishu.What I am sure of is that al-mashoka has a chicken blood.I have not started being stubborn but I found out he smells the red substance in the tubes underneath our skin and gets its colourful aroma in the mituras at the mabs where the manufacture of the red papers is owesome.Is this not romantic?Remember the word alqshabab comes subsequently since he has been active during the late month of ramathan.I am sure he baptizes some of his worms in his tummy which I believe he has.For this damange I have made by upgrading his status i guess how explosive it is to introduce him to my brothers in diaspora especially in Mogadishu.

Secondly,I call him the great menace because he has scared away our tushungwas in D-hostels,C,and D-houses from doing the pumping.Imagine,although the ATMS are currently full I have not withdrawn from them lately this bully month of athman.Let the old folks get baptized in our wells all in the name of Al-mashoka alqshabab,alias the lion,alias aman with the chicken blood.I am sorry I don’t intend to book an appointment with him.Fellow primates, by saying that I am not a coward,as you know the Akuku Danger blood in me is capable of wrestling him,but what you did during the Kigeugeu phyobia day when I allowed my charming sweetheart to join you in my absence by sneezing all the perfume she had sprayed to attract me has made me shy away.You also taught her how to chant the Bed-over anthem which am trying to recite alongside my honourary degree.Hence I will not dare the lion.

Consequently,I call him the lion, alias the octopus, a cousin to Ocampo,alias the seriel killer because he walks into this cold war butchery when the sun goes for a sleep over on the other side of the ngeria forest.this means he fights only when other lions trek.He is octopus a cousin to ocampo because when he strikes he is unpredictable and also consults nobody especially here in the able paradise of higher learning.On the other side he performs his sacrifices in series thus the serial killer.He has exhibited more energy than his senior lecturer one and only Onyancha.Damn he!

Moreover,I have an antidote for this al-mashoka alqshabab,alias the lion,alias the serial killer one and only octopus a cousin to Ocampo.It is simple,get access to the software Onyancha his senior lecturer used in his calling.We will develop a virus which can work miracles similar to the ones “rat rat pesticide” performs to the generation of rats.I am sure it will confuse his battalion as it happened in –kistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment, your voice...

Search site.